Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Sun Rises in the East






These photos were taken last year when I went to an art exhibit with one of my good friends, Diana. She left for China already though and wont be back for another year or so. I miss her dearly and we became friends when I went to the College of Mount St. Vincent. She was one of the first friends I made there during orientation and the rest was history. It's crazy to see the years pass us by and then we realize exactly why we made the friends we did. I really do believe that everything has already been planned out for us and that the people we meet are points at a map that lead us to where we are meant to be.  Everything in our lives, even the smallest things are significant guides; we just have to let them in and guide us.

No comments:

Post a Comment