Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May Flowers Bring Spring Showers








I graduate college in two weeks...I can't believe it. I'm a mixture of excited and scared. I'm not sure if I'll ever really feel like an adult. I think I have peter pan syndrome...I just don't want to grow up.

Today I had lunch at Maharlika with my friend Jenna and after we went to her boyfriend's bar for some quick drinks.

I read a cool quote today:

"Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it."

If there is one thing I certainly do not do...it is finish a crappy book!

Anyway about my outfit. It's a dress with some pretty flowers on it that reminds me of May. Speaking of May.. can you believe that it is May already?! What the hell. Pretty soon I'll be blogging about turning thirty (yikes).

Outfit:
Shoes: Zara (Similar)
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21(Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment