Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Blues




    Photos by Style Feen

Happy Monday. Sike. Monday is never happy.

I'd really love to tell you about my day today except that would be incredibly boring.

My weekend was nice though. I shot some photos with Tezz, and then went to this really weird graffiti art gallery in Queens on Saturday with Jonnelle. We walked in and then walked out. I couldn't stand the smell of spray can, cigs, and booze mixed together. Also there were some really skeezy dudes there..so we ended up going to Apple Bees...which was fine because they had this killer happy hour. I discovered I don't like Spinach & Artichoke dip that much.

Sunday I bought a cute little Christmas tree for $30 dollars on Bedford Avenue. I got some brunch with Keith at a new spot called Beehive Oven. The food is amazing. It's a nice little dainty southern/comfort food place. I want to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment