Sunday, April 3, 2016

Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends





Had brunch at Narcissa yesterday - it was delicious! I really liked the carrot fries. I once attempted to make carrot fries, but it definitely didn't come out as good as Narcissa's did. After my friends & I walked the Brooklyn Bridge which was annoyingly crowded, so we only walked up to the middle - which was a struggle considering I almost got run over by a million bikes and runners. From there we went to ChiKaLicious for dessert, and shared a churro cone. It was messy, but so yummy. Then went to Snow Days - and shared the yeti ice cream. The spoons turned blue when it touches the ice cream, which is pretty cool.

Last night was also Keith's friends birthday - which was fun. He hosted it at really chic looking airbnb in China Town. I've been really digging Future lately. Especially the song "low life". 

 I booked a ticket to San Francisco for memorial day weekend. I can't wait to get out of New York. It's so dirty - I can't deal. This morning I walked around with Keith looking for breakfast and saw tons of garbage on the streets. Yuck. I'm suppose to get dinner with Eliza later at Black Tap, some restaurant which supposedly has amazing burgers but there is always a long line - so I'm not sure if I have enough energy to deal with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment