Sunday, July 31, 2016

In the streets of San Franciso









I went to San Francisco for the first time in May with my boyfriend and friends. The weather was like a Katy Perry song...hot and cold. We went to all the main attractions - Fisherman's Wharf, Red Woods, Japan Town, Golden Gate Bridge...and more. Partied at all the gay bars - which was interesting. The food was bomb, especially the food trucks. My favorite had to be the Senor Sisig food truck, however the night I tried it I had a bad case of indigestion.

--

Anyway, summer is nearly over. Tomorrow is the first day of August - and to be honest I'm excited for the weather to wind down. New York City has been suffering from a heat wave these past few weeks and I'm sick of it. The streets stink! I avoid taking the train every chance I get.

I got an air bed for my apartment recently. Movie night has gotten ten times better ever since. I might watch Nerve later.

I'm contemplating getting a personal trainer. I'm also contemplating going to Lisbon, Portugal with my mother for my 26th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment