Monday, August 9, 2021

A weekend away + unrelated updates











Some snaps from my friend Luis' 30th birthday. We celebrated in this insane airbnb in Jim Thorpe, PA. It looked like it belonged in Bridgerton. I thought I took more photos, but I did not lol ... I was having too much fun! I want to write more but I am sleepy, and it's almost 1 AM. August already almost feels like it's over. Next week I leave for Croatia, I am a little nervous ... while I am super excited to travel and get out of New York, the stories I've been hearing about cases rising is making me uneasy about it.

I went to the Van Gogh immersive exhibit a few weekends ago. I really enjoyed it. I thought I wouldn't but I would love to go again, I hear they do some yoga classes. I had another update, but I've already forgotten what it was I was going to write. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment