Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Random Recent Purchases


Uniqlo had a swweeeeet holiday sale last month, and so I purchased a cute polka dot pajama set! It was only 19.99, and so far, it's my most comfortable pair. As one of my new year resolutions, I vow to buy more cute pajamas. Since I don't like to go out any more, I might as well glam up my home wear...


Not really something I purchased. Keith bought me this for Christmas. I begged him to death for it. I kept trying to tell myself that $200 for a suitcase is dumb ... but the pink cuteness won me over. I'm going to Italy in April, and I can't wait to use it! 


Urban Outfitters had a buy one, get one 50% off. So I bought this candle and the phone case below. The candle smells delicious - I've been lighting it almost every day since I bought it 2 weeks ago, so it's already almost finished. I want another one. I also just bought a new wallet from CDG as a gift to myself at the MOMA store. I love it, but was it worth $300? No. 


The phone case I bought at Urban Outfitters. The flowers are real! Keith dropped my phone and broke it already though (annoyed). He owes me a new phone case. 



Trying out a new shampoo and conditioner set, called 'Not Your Mothers' from the drug store. So far, so good! I really want to try Ouai's hairline next though but I can't decide if it's worth spending $28 dollars for that. Also, just want to say I LOVE DR.BRONNER'S body wash. Best body wash ever. 


I was in a fancy mood, and thought it was a good idea to buy a fancy fabulous cleanser. I meant for it to be my cleanser to use in the shower, but I'm finding that the packaging makes it difficult for it to be. Also, Keith sneakily tries to use it when he stays over, so I've now hidden it in my vanity. I probably won't purchase this again, but it's an amazing product. 


Bought this serum two months ago. OBSESSED. I feel like a dewy, glowing goddess when I wear it (at least in my head I do, I'm not so sure if it seems that way externally). 

No comments:

Post a Comment