Sunday, March 25, 2018

Beauty Haul













I recently went on a beauty shopping spree. I'm definitely loving this new indie brand, Kosas Cosmetics - literally want to buy their whole lipstick collection.

My day-to-day makeup has switched up recently. I use to over use eye liner on my upper and bottom lids, not realizing I looked like a panda. Since working at french beauty brand, I've acquired a taste for a more natural, barely any makeup look: highlighter and red lips.

Also, I came across a skincare brand while browsing at Sephora called Laneige. I'm testing out their Lip Sleeping Mask. I have really dry lips - and for a few nights I've been sleeping in this lip mask. My lips are still dry but it feels really nice on, and smells good ... I'm not sure it works or maybe I haven't used it long enough or consistently. I like it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment