Friday, June 18, 2021

hey

 


Hey hey hey. Can you believe it's June already? Damn does time fly. Not much has happened since I last blogged which is why I haven't blogged. I do have a few things I'm looking forward to though like a wedding next week, a Steve Aoiki concert in July, my friend's birthday getaway in Pennsylvania and Croatia in August! 

I have a feeling July will be fun. Things are opening up. I went to a gay club a few weeks ago which was a blast. The music was trash but just being able to dance in a crowd was lovely. 

I've been listening to a lot of old Rhianna + Drake, I have 'Whats My Name' on repeat lol. I get all in my feelings when I hear this verse: 

Baby you got me
It ain't nowhere that I'd be
Than with your arms around me

Even though I have no one in particular to feel that way about haha, I just think it would be nice to feel that way about someone. I really am in love with the idea of love. 

Weekends are so bittersweet. I love weekends. Oh and my dog is driving me crazy. She is so cute but so psycho. Here's a picture of her:


Don't let the cute face fool you. I can't wait until she's all grown up and a bit more calm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment