Sunday, February 28, 2021

Energy Moodboard

I had someone once tell me to create energetic mood boards. This past week I was feeling overwhelmed with work and just every day life things. It really drained me and this weekend I slept, slept, and slept. Though I think all the sleeping just made me even more tired haha. I do feel like I'm back to myself though after recharging and not doing anything. 

Anyway I made an energetic mood board to set up my day, and it's pretty motivating to get moving. 

Here is today. 


A cup of morning matcha to get me going 
Relaxing my muscles with some yoga
10 minutes of reading 
Meditation on inner peace 
Feeding my body with greens 
A moment to dance 
Walking through nature 
Getting some work done to set myself up for the week 




1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of an energetic mood board. That is such a wonderful idea! This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete