Saturday, December 1, 2012

Obtrusiv



Obtrusiv is a start up online magazine that features an eclectic selection of interviews and articles that discuss the topics of art, culture, and style. The staff is made up of creative individuals that are driven by passion and curiosity. When I asked the founder of Obtrusiv what inspires him, he said, "getting in the minds of others and learning what makes them tick." 

If you were to ask me my opinion on Obtrusiv, I would say that it exudes passion. The passion to understand the depths of artists and their natural ability to create. Is it an inborn quality or is it something that has been developed with the help of ones surroundings? Inspiration definitely derives from within and the best way to get great inspiration is to constantly feed yourself with aesthetics until your brain has no choice but to shit it out, excuse my language. 



No comments:

Post a Comment