Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November

Christa Louise scarf
West Four

It's officially the month of my birthday! October was a crazy/boring month and not much better then September. The beginning of October was really slow and only towards the end of the month did things start picking up. October also ended with a bang that made me lose power and water at my household! Anyway I hope everyone else had a great October. I also hope November will be much more exciting...

Highlights of October
  • The Weeknd Concert
  • My friend Brooke's birthday party
  • Visiting my cousin in New Paltz 
  • Discovering Alex Turner (I am obsessed with all his song on the Submarine album) 
  • Getting an A on my first video production assignment
If you're wondering I am bored right now. I have three dogs sleeping beside me. I am sleeping at my grandmothers place until I get power/water working again at my house. I have been eating like crazy. My neck feels stiff. I didn't have school or work all week. I can't wait to work because I am flat broke and I think I forgot all the things I learned at training about how to waitress. I was kind of relieved classes were cancelled because I got to miss my Psychology Midterm that I have been too lazy to study for. I feel really disorganized.

NOVEMBER PLAYLIST
  1. Strangers - Feist
  2. Poetic Justice - Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake
  3. Bon Iver - Can't Make You Love Me
  4. Kings of Convenience - Renegade 
  5. Lenny Kravitz- Again
Me and my friend were talking about how some people are on our minds constantly and maybe this might be wishful thinking but could it be possible that maybe these people are on our minds constantly because that person is also thinking about us as well. I remember reading somewhere about this idea but I don't remember what else I read about it except that to help get this person out of your head you should imagine a black hole every time you think of them and imagine that person sinking into the black hole. I've tried this method before but it didn't really work. I think it didn't really work for me though because deep down I think I just enjoyed thinking about this person and I wasn't ready to just stop. Its kind of nice to know that we have the ability to fantasize about things we can't have in reality. Imagination is such a wonderful power. All we have to do is close our eyes and we can pretty much have anything we want.

1 comment:

  1. just want to ask where do you edit your pictures? they are so beautiful. let me know in the comments on my blog please so I can see! :)

    ReplyDelete