Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving every one! I have a lot of things to be thankful for, especially my wonderful family and friends. I hope every one enjoys today and eats lots of delicious food! Pittsburgh is very pretty and today I went to Church. I haven't been to Church since Christmas which is a shame because I live a block a way from one. The priests gave out blessed apples to all of us which was very nice. I will try and make more of an effort to go to Church. For awhile I wanted to be Buddhist ever since I did a project on the religion. If you've ever read the book Life of Pi, he practices three religions and his ultimate wish is just to love God. It's not common for someone to practice more then one religion but I don't find anything wrong with it. I think that in general we all have the same idea, which is to be a good person and not to do wrong to others.

Anyway, I have a big fat turkey waiting for me in the oven and some pumpkin pie!

4 comments: