Monday, November 26, 2012

Pittsburgh










Pittsburgh was lovely but there is still no place like New York. It only took two days for me to start feeling home sick. I ate a lot of food this weekend. My cousin took me to many buffet restaurants and he also took me bar hopping with his friends. The bars in Pittsburgh are alright but the people I was with made up for it. Honestly, it doesn't matter where you are, just as long as you're with good people. I have a lot of work to catch up on since I didn't do any school work like I had planned over my thanksgiving break. Also today is my birthday, but it doesn't feel like it because I celebrated two weeks ago. My friend Danielle made me a cake and bought me dinner. Her new apartment in the Upper West Side is gorgeous. I have some upcoming projects I will be working on that I am excited about! Me and Danielle are putting our heads together and will be calling our project 'A Slice of Style'...I will give more details sometime this week when we have it all up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment