Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Losing You










Here are some photos I took on my roof earlier today. The models are wearing Christa Louise scarves. This is for my video production assignment. My group has to make an infomercial and today me and my friend/groupmate shot a video. I like how it came out and on Thursday we will be producing a runway show of the scarves and ways to wear them. I don't really like this class and personally I am not great at making videos. I really suck at directing but my friend Paige is good at directing so the video we made today came out pretty good.

I am currently obsessed with this song:

Losing You - Solange

We used the beat in the beginning for the video we made today. I'll post it once all the editing is finished.

Lately I've been feeling as if my life is at a standstill. I have so much work I need to catch up on and I feel so stressed with the semester almost coming to an end. I really wish I could let go of my habit of doing everything last minute.

1 comment:

  1. wow that blue scarf is so pretty. Sounds like a fun production! can't wait to see your video :)
    Also, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog:)

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete