Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baked Ziti in a pot..




The other night Keith and I had a double date with his friends at my apartment. My oven doesn't work or maybe it does and I just don't know how to use it (don't ask). I make Keith turn on the stove for me all the time...like I said before, I have a strange fear of fire. Anyway the ziti turned out amazing. We were scared that we would get diarrhea from not cooking the ziti in an oven but thankfully it worked out. The stove ziti was delicious and actually cooked faster. Who needs an oven when you have a stove. I really do need to get a microwave at some point...I sometimes go to the supermarket and want to buy hot pockets but then realize there is no point in me buying them considering I have no knowledge of working my oven and no microwave. Perhaps there is a way to cook the hot pocket on a stove...I should google that later or figure out my oven. 

xoxo,
undomesticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment