Thursday, April 10, 2014

Trinkets and things..







What a long day it was today. Tuesdays and Thursdays are always my longest days. I work from 9-6 and then right after I have class at 6:30 - 9pm but today when I arrived at school I found out class was cancelled! I'm so happy. I roamed around Union square for a little and bought a new ipad mini cover. I've been dying for a new one. My mom gave me this really ugly coach ipad cover that I would hide inside one of those shoe bags. I had dinner at the standard burger. Whatever sauce they put inside those burgers is bomb. At work today I got some make up goodies :) I'm excited to try the lipstick. I don't wear much blush though. One of my best friends gave me cute fake flowers to put on my coffee table and I bought this wisdom candle I found at Urban Outfitters on sale for 4 dollars. The candle is really just for show. I don't know why, but I have this weird fear of lighting candles. I always think I'm going to burn myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment