Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring and big shoes






   Photographer: Hortencia Caires

Back in December I had an obsession with Cheap Monday shoes especially their cube heel pumps. They were sold out every where and finally I found them in my size at asos.com. I ordered right away and when they came I was so excited until I opened up the box to find out that they sent the wrong size. I was so sad and sent them complaint emails because my size was sold out by then. Any way I kept the shoes because I loved them and found a way to make them fit. I stuffed a whole bunch of insoles, and surprisingly it worked. My mom stole my insoles though, so that's why the shoes look big in the pictures.

Went to The Penny Farthing to have a margarita. It was terrible...maybe because it was happy hour aka cheap hour.

Outfit:
Sweater & Skirt: Zara (similar)
Shoes: Cheap Monday
Bag: BCBG (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment