Monday, April 14, 2014

Little Green Dress







It feels like spring left, and summer arrived..or at least in my apartment it feels that way. I need to get an air conditioner asap. I'm not complaining though, I'd much rather have this weather over winter any day. I woke up this morning with a sty. I keep calling my dermatologist, and to no avail she has not picked up. My skin feels unbearable the past few weeks, and I barely want to leave my house because of it. I hate that I have dry skin. Every one usually dreads Mondays, but I love them because it is my day off :)

Outfit:
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Thailand
Bag - BCBG

2 comments:

  1. tea bags, HOT TEA BAGS on your eye for 5minutes and keep doing that till it goes away. Do you wear contacts? if you do the tiniest spec of dirt will cause a sty. I use to get them often because of the fact that my solution wasnt cleaning my contacts I made the switch to Clear Care it'll clean it throughly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete