Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Oh hey





 Photo Credit: Hortencia Caires




Its been a little more than a year since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then. I moved out and my mom moved to Texas. Recently I moved out again into a new apartment which I love ten times more then my old one. My last apartment was the size of a shoe box literally (150 sq ft) and had walls as thin as paper, so thin I got the cops called on me once...but that's a story for another day.

One of the best things about my new apartment is that Dos Toros is a block away. I am obsessed with their grilled steak quesadilla, which I just finished eating and I wish I can travel back in time so I can eat it all over again. Also the Walgreens close by surprisingly makes really good sushi with really nice sushi chefs.

Earlier today I met up with Tezz, who took my outfit posts (thank you). She is also a photographer and fashion blogger.

Outfit:
Dress & Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Need Supply

1 comment: