Tuesday, October 2, 2012






My friend bought a new camera and lens today. She got the Canon T3i & a 50mm fixed focal lens. The lens is amazing and takes really nice shots. Every thing looks so focused and clear compared to the stock lens it comes with. The lens cost around 400 dollars which isn't bad for the quality your getting for it. I just bought a tripod, no big deal except I've been wanting one for quite awhile now so I could take pictures of my outfits on my roof. My friend gave me the idea that I could be "Blogger on the roof" like fiddler on the roof haha. So expect to see plenty of outfit posts on my roof soon and maybe some videos to except I find it very hard to talk in front of the camera since I just end up feeling like I am talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment