Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Paltz





















This weekend I went to visit my cousin in New Paltz. It is absolutely beautiful there. I had a lot of fun exploring and getting away from the busy streets of Manhattan. It's also really convenient to get there and only takes an hour and a half from where I live. Seeing the orange leaves and being around nature felt refreshing. The food was delicious and the people are very nice. She took me to an apple picking farm but since the weather wasn't great we couldn't pick apples so we just explored and roamed around.

A storm should be hitting New York very soon. Every one is worried and my mom stocked up on a lot of water. I keep on eating all the junk food we bought to last us until the storm clears out. I am currently watching a korean drama on Netflix called Operation Proposal. It is good so far and I am praying that once the storm comes my power doesn't go out.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, I love your look. I just love Fall!

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete