Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Anywhere But Here







Today was my first day as a waitress. Its kind of difficult and I'm kind of slow. I am anticipating for the weekend to come already. Speaking of the weekend, tomorrow I am going to see The Weeknd in concert at Terminal 5 after class. I am so excited. I can't believe we are nearing the end of October already. November is the month of my birthday and I will be turning 22. Gosh I feel old. I am going to start a travel box. I will fill it with clippings of places I want to go to with information on ticket prices. I want to buy dark purple lipstick to match the weather. I also want a new coat. I kind of jumped from topic to topic in this post. Sorry, I am tired and have nothing really interesting to say. Goodnight.

Song of the night: Islands in the stream - Constantines & Feist

No comments:

Post a Comment