Monday, October 15, 2012

Bare





"Find a way or make one" is what my business law professor told our class today. I like that because it just reinforces my belief that anything is possible.

It rained a lot on my way home from school and I like the rain a lot when I am prepared for it. I find the noise, the smell and the mist kind of therapeutic. I like the rain even more when I have my iPod with me and I could just listen to tunes walking and enjoying the beautiful rain. My business law professor would probably advise me not to walk with my iPod on because God forbid something happens to me for not being aware of my surroundings and then I will get sued for negligence. I don't like this class but if there is something I did learn from it, that is, I can pretty much get sued for anything regardless of how stupid it may be. It is our duty as human beings to be careful. I have a feeling that one day I will regret not listening to my mother for constantly telling me to stop walking the city streets with my headphones on. I can't help it though, I like walking with music and pretending as if there is a soundtrack to my life. Music has a way of understanding me in a way no person ever could and the best part is I don't even have to explain myself to it. When I am by myself I like to think in my head. I like to day dream. I like to imagine what could be and what was. I put my head phones on and the music emphasizes on my feelings and makes it feel more real. It creates color and imagery in my mind. When I take off my headphones I am back to being present, I am back to reality and it's just not as great.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, there's something about music that automatically makes you feel so different. Lovely pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete