Thursday, October 18, 2012

Audrey Tautou


Over the summer I fell in love with french films, particularly any film that had Audrey Tautou in it. I love her classic and elegant look. I love how soft spoken and dreamy she appears and most of all I love that she can do more than one type of character. My favorite films that she starred in are Amelie, Delicacy, He loves me He loves me not, and Priceless.

An interview question/answer I liked:
What do you look for now, when you’re deciding which films you want to get involved with and the roles you want to do?

TAUTOU: I haven’t changed my way of working or my goal. I always try to go on projects that will enrich me and bring me some new challenge, with a director who has a different universe that offers to explore something new for me. Maybe that’s the reason why I’m not doing five movies a year. I like to take my time and get truly involved with a project and feel something completely new.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67330543.html#ixzz29i2XirLe

I think thats what makes her such a great actress. I don't think she acts just for the hell of it but really just to push herself into new lengths. I am finding a lot of similar qualities successful people share. They all have this drive to push themselves, they find pleasure in challenge, they explore themselves and look for what they are capable of, and they believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment