Monday, October 1, 2012

Season for Lovers






Happy October. I can't believe its already October.

You know how some months just pass you by in the blink of an eye that you barely see whats happening...well that was September. I tried to think of some significant things that happened last month but I've got nothing. Lets hope I don't say the same for October except I have a feeling it will be more eventful this month. I bought tickets last week to see The Weekend on Oct.25. I just realized I have class though so hopefully my professor won't miss me, better yet I hope I don't miss anything. October is one of my favorite months because the weather gets a little chillier but a perfect type of chilly, it's festive because it kicks off the season for lovers and also Halloween. I already decided to be sailor moon this year. I have the costume, I just have to buy a blonde wig. 


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE couple photos~ I'm going to do an 'anniversary post' for me and my bf on Oct 12 (that was our first date a year ago). So yea, i agree that fall is season for lovers :)

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete